40-50 tall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 40-50 tall

Recently purchased this tank to turn into a seahorse tank, but decided to go a different route. It's a 40-50 gallon tall aquarium. Will come with tank, stand, egg crate lid and a Hamilton 250 watt metal halide. Has 14k bulb in it. I have it propped up with a wooden box. It can go with the tank too. This is for tank, light and stand. Asking $200.00 OBO. Can add the filter if it makes or breaks the deal. Just purchased last night for $40.00. It is the Tetra AP 70.
    Attached Files
    “Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh my God....I could be eating a slow learner.”

Pending...
    “Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh my God....I could be eating a slow learner.”

Comment

Still available. Would even trade for a smaller tank and stand. Like 20-29 gallon. Preferably a biocube. Possibly trade for corals too.

Comment

Bump. Light and filter are gone. 100 bucks takes it.

Comment

75? No reasonable offer will be refused. My brother in law got a divorce and is moving cross country to live with us. Need the room so need this gone!

Comment

Working...
          X