This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Trade: 3 aquariums

Alright. Time to get rid of everything I've been hanging on too. Would like to trade everything for a 14-20 gallon Biocube with stand. Must be in decent condition and fully functional. I have 3 tanks that I'm willing to trade everything for.

46 gallon cube tank. Comes with tank and stand. Tank has blue painted back.
    10 gallon tank, stand, acrylic lid, canopy, heater. Canopy and stand are DIY but not terrible. Has a spot built into the stand to hold a 5 gallon aquarium.

10 gallon tank. Got this with a tank I purchased. The guy had removed the trim and was using it as a sump.

I will throw whatever else I find that I'm not using in on the deal too. Probably have a few more heaters and an air pump laying around.

Also have about 10-15 pounds of cured live rock, and about 20 pounds of dry base rock I can include. 10 gallon has some live sand in it right now.

If it makes or breaks the deal, I have a 150 watt Hamilton metal halide and ballast. Has 14k bulb in it as well. Let me know what you got! Thanks!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Saltreefer07; 11-20-2013, 12:09 AM.
    “Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh my God....I could be eating a slow learner.”

Halide is gone. $100.00 takes it all need it gone.
    “Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh my God....I could be eating a slow learner.”

Comment

All pending....

Comment

Working...
      X