This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Or Trade; 20 Gallon long reef complete setup

As some of you already now I have acquired a new 90 gallon tank. I'm just going to be doing FOWLR for the time being until I get some extra funds to get the lighting and other equipment I'll need for such a large tank. So I'm going to be selling (or trading) my 20 that has a bunch of corals in it. List below.

1 Hawaiian feather duster
    1 large rock with about 5-6 stalks of beautiful blue Xenia. Also has tons of smaller colonies beginning to form. 5-6 months and this rock will be a beautiful show piece.
    1 small/medium rock with Pom Pom pulsing Xenia and 2 small colt corals
    1 medium rock with 1 small/medium colt coral
    1 large rock with a medium/large green tree coral
    1 large rock with rose bubble tip anemone(maroon clown WILL come with it. Don't want to break its heart by separating them.)
    medium sized rock with a bunch of different zoanthids on it. Pinks and oranges. Probably around 30 heads total.

Few other pieces of live rock covered in feather worms, bunch of star polyps scattered throughout the tank, live sand(Fuji Pink.)

Equipment is fairly stand. Tank is open top. Does have some scratches on the front and the back is painted black. I have light attached to a wooden arm that is attached to the back of the stand. Stand was home made, doesn't look bad at all. Light is power compact 130 watts. 65 Watt 12k white and 65 watt actinic. Has two blue moonlight LED's, one works, the other doesn't. All lights have different switches. Filter is a Whisper Ex Filter 70. Will also include the black stand beside the tank in picture. I used it to store my test kits and other miscellaneous things. This would be a perfect tank for someone who has been wanting to get into saltwater. If you bring containers I can even save all the water for you so all you will have to do is put tank in place at your house, add water, add rock and coral and boom--you're in the saltwater business!! Lol

I am asking, $250.00 for everything. I think that is pretty modest for this setup seeing how it has about that much in just the corals and Live Rock alone. Everything is just a bonus. I'm open to all offers though. Just don't low ball me. Willing to trade only for an even trade of NICE live rock. Looking for rock with nice coraline growth. Not base rock, or dry rock. Texting to get ahold of me is best. Yahoo keeps sending alerts from here to my junk mail, and I only check that about once a day. Can also text more pictures if needed.740-497-9096. Thanks!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
    Attached Files
    “Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh my God....I could be eating a slow learner.”

Make me an offer I can't refuse. Really wanting to get some more live rock for the 90. Cash is king baby! Lol
    “Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh my God....I could be eating a slow learner.”

Comment

175 tonight only, need it out of the house.

Comment

Tank drained. Will be posting separate listing for everything.

Comment

Working...
        X