90 Gallon Reef Ready

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 90 Gallon Reef Ready

I have been presented a unique breeding opportunity and am switching gears a little bit. I'm going to be selling my 90 gallon to help fund this little venture. Will come with tank, stand and glass lids. Keeping everything else. It is plumbed with bulkheads, in tank over flow and return nozzles. Very nice setup, just going a different route. First $400.00 takes it. Thanks!

image.jpg
    Last edited by Saltreefer07; 01-15-2014, 11:16 AM.
    “Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh my God....I could be eating a slow learner.”

Don't be afraid to make offers. Worst I can say is no. Lol
    “Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh my God....I could be eating a slow learner.”

Comment

$325.00 for tank, stand and glass tops. If you want all the live rock and sand in the tank price is back at $400.00, probably about 125 pounds of nice Coraline cover live rock.

Comment

image.jpg
        image.jpg
        Few pics of some of the rock.

Comment

Bump for price drop. $275.00 for tank, stand and glass lids.

Comment

Everything sold but the stand. Asking $75.00 for the stand.

image.jpg

Comment

Working...
            X