Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 AquaTop CPS-24 Circulating Pumps(3170gph each)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 2 AquaTop CPS-24 Circulating Pumps(3170gph each)

I am selling 2 AquaTop CPS-24 Circulating Pumps(3170gph each) that were used for 8 months. These generate EXTREME flow and are very cheap compared to those fancy wavemakers. I used them both in my 210 SW tank, I have since converted that to a FW Cichlid tank and so no longer need this amount of circulation. Do not consider these if you have a small tank as they will generate too much flow for you. I recommend these for a 180g+ tank.(at least 6ft length and preferably 2ft deep) Put one on each side, and you got an insane flow, you don't need those fancy wavemakers, these generate random currents all throughout the aquarium and the SW fish love it.(helps to keep stuff off the substrate as well)

I bought them here for $80: http://www.marineandreef.com/AquaTop...p/rat01490.htm

I am selling both for ONLY $40, that's buy one get one free. I only used them for 8 months and they are in mint condition. When in operation they are very quiet, and have clamps mounted on the suction cups that pretty much guarantee they will not fall out of place once mounted. I have the original boxes as well, and also have 1 or 2 backup suction cup mounts I bought on Ebay.

Please PM me if interested.
    Last edited by PuNjAbStA; 02-05-2014, 02:39 PM.

Anyone need high powered circulation for cheap? Get both of these pumps now at a buy one get one free price...

Comment

Sold, closing thread.

Comment

Working...
      X