Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Maxspect R420R 27" 160w 16000k fixture

For Sale: 375.00 obo
    Maxspect Razor 160w 27" 16000k LED system. AMAZING fixture! Perfect for your 36" tank (if you want to use the adjustable legs, or any size tank if you use the hanging kit that is included) to grow anything you want with full integrated/customizable 24 hour timer.

Perfect condition, used for about a year. I'm only selling because I'm upgrading to a larger tank and require additional fixtures. Fixture will come with all of the original packaging/box and information as well as the optional hanging kit.

Information on the light is found here.
    http://www.marinedepot.com/Maxspect_Razor_R420R_LED_Light_Fixture_36_Inch_LED _Light_Fixtures-Maxspect-0M1131-FILTFILDTS-vi.html

Located on rayford rd near I-45. Email me with any questions. Price is 375.00 obo, Will consider higher end Reef equipment as trades(or partial) (controller, reactors, vortech (or jebao) powerheads etc etc)

Thanks
    Last edited by Andrew_B; 02-11-2014, 07:29 PM.

Bump. Don't need a skimmer anymore. Will still consider the other trades as well as a 4x2 footprint tank and/or stand. I can add on my end if it's nice enough

Comment

Up

Comment

Bump

Comment

Up

Comment

Bump, don't need a tank anymore - found a nice one. Entertaining offers

Comment

Sold, thanks

Comment

Working...
              X