This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: BRS 5 Stage Water Saver PLUS RO/DI System - 150GPD

I have converted my SW tank to FW Cichlids, and no longer need the RO/DI System. I bought this from BulkReefSupply for $260(http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/brs-5-...em-150gpd.html) about 5 months ago, I am willing to sell it for $190! It makes 6/gallons/hour, a lot of quick water for when preparing for a water change.

The first stage's membranes are used for 5 months, so they have a good 2.5yrs before they should be replaced. I also have 2 unopened 75gph membranes(OEM) that I can throw into the package for and additional $65.(bought them for around $85 from http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/75-gpd...w-filmtec.html)

The 2nd, 3rd, and 4th stages have had their media changed very recently. Those are good for 6months to a year depending on your water quality. I am throwing in 2 free unopened sediment filters for stage 2.

The 5th stage is the DI stage, I have no DI Resin left as I sold them already via a previous posting. The TDS meter built on the DI stage is awesome and gives you accurate measurements of the performance of the RO/DI system, letting you know if you need to change any of the parts out.

So for the 5 stage RO/DI system, 2 75gpd Membranes, and 2 Sediment Filters, I am asking for $255.($190 for the system + $65 for the membranes) System alone would be $190, and membranes alone would still be $65.

Please pm me if interested, priced to sell as this is THE best RO/DI kit you can get in the market.(and it was barely used)
    Last edited by PuNjAbStA; 02-19-2014, 11:58 AM.

Final price: $175, I cannot go lower than this due to this being the best RO/DI system out there and being barely used.

Comment

So that is $175 for only the ro/di system, $240 for the system with 2 unopened Membranes.

Comment

Bump, shoot me an offer.

Comment

Huge price reduction: RO/DI System + 2 new unopened membranes for $190! That's reduced by $50! You can pick up as early as today. PM me...

Comment

Pending...

Comment

Sold. Closing Thread.

Comment

Working...
              X