60g Shallow frag tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 60g Shallow frag tank

For Sale: 60g shallow frag tank 48x24x13" tall. 3 Holes drilled on the back. 2x 1" holes on the right side, 1x 3/4" hole on the left side for a return. Thick 3/8" ocreanic style tank, eurobraced instead of having a center brace. Back of the tank was painted black and covered in blue painters tape to protect from scratches. I also had Ben (from Building an Obsession) make me an extra long overflow box to be able to cover both drain holes.

Price is 300.00 obo for it all, 250.00 without the overflow. I'd be happy to cut it out and use it on another tank since it hasn't even seen water yet. PM me or Text at 248 372 1600 with any questions.

Tank is located near the woodlands close to I-45. I don't want to sell it but after acquiring a new 150g to use as a reef tank, I told myself I would sell off some of my un-used tanks/equipment.

Bump. Open to offers/accepting reef equipment trades, new in box heaters, controller, jebao powerheads, quality ~1000gph pumps etc etc. Let me know what you have

Comment

Bump - Don't need heaters anymore. Just ordered a couple

Comment

Sold, thanks

Comment

Working...
        X