Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Two fully-planted Ebi tanks with breeding CRS Population

Howdy Houston!

I am moving away from Houston in about two weeks, and I have 2 Fluval Ebi tanks/set ups I'm looking to sell. Both are fully planted and going strong. Both have stock lights but not stock filters. Both tanks contain both red root floater and amazon frogbit, as well as multiple moss species, java ferns, and multiple Anubias.

Ebi #1: this one contains a breeding population of CRS, with some CBS being produced and a few all-white (I forgot the name) popping every once in a while. The CRS and CBS are S-SS. There are also 2-3 chili rasboras and a couple nerite snails in this tank. I have a sponge filter and tiny Red Sea HOB filter on the tank. The tank has a large stump with various mosses and some stem plants growing out of it. The tank's been established for over two years! [$150]

Ebi #2: planted in a remarkably attractive mizube style, home to 10ish yellow shrimp and 5-7 green tetras. I have a medium HOB filter and a small IKEA clamping desk lamp on this one to illuminate the plants growing up around the branches that project above the water level. This is the newer tank, with less than a year in its current state. [$120]

I have two different good shrimp foods and fish food that I will give out to the new owner(s).

Take both beauties for $250!

Let me know if you want pics / want to talk prices. Prices are negotiable!

Email: J dot p dot Iverson at gmail dot com
    Phone: two 8 one 7 five 3 nine 4 nine one

Best,
    Peter (in Montrose-area)

bump for price drop!

Ebi #1 $100
    Ebi #2 $75

Beautiful tanks, lots of plants, and great shrimp!

Comment

Working...
    X