No announcement yet.

For Sale- Standard 90/G AGA W/ Stand & complete plumbing intact. $495

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: For Sale- Standard 90/G AGA W/ Stand & complete plumbing intact. $495

I'm selling my standard 90/G AGA because I just impulsively bought a 180/G yesterday. The tank is drilled from the back (3 holes) and has internal bean animal overflow box. Drains are 1.5" with (over the top) 1" returns. We can drill return holes if you like. Both primary drains have Cepex ball valves and main drain also has Spears Gate valve for precise control! There're 2 main drains and 1 emergency drain. The returns have Loc-line with Flare nozzles. Plumbing has a lot of unions for easy tear down, cleaning, and overall mainteance. The back of tank is painted black along with the stand. The stand is solid. It's built out of 2x4's and also painted white underneath. The tank can be set up and running immediately when you return home. The overflow is dead silent! You are more than welcome to swing by and look at it. A 40/B sump fits nicely under the stand and is what I'm currently running and would recommend for a sump. They are great sumps. This sale is for tank, stand, and complete plumbing. Also comes with DIY screen tops. No equipment or sump in this sale. I do have 4 bulb 48" Tek T'5's (W/ [4] 54W ATI bulbs) I can sell additionally if you need lighting. I also have 29/G if you want to build your own sump. I can tell you how to easily do it and get you connected with my glass guy for sump baffles. These will not be included in sale price and will cost extra if you want them. Will also sell a 10/G, 20/L, or 29/G with black stand for QT tank if needed as well. So that's it. All you need is a return pump and sump and you're up and running. I'm not breaking my tank down until it's sold. So again, please feel free to come look at it and hear it run. It's dead silent. $495 for what's listed. If interested, I can be reached at 713-504-2100. Please only text first. I will offer my assistance if needed to set it up if you're new to reefing. Thanks for looking.

Comment

Working...
    X