This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 190 gal tank & Stand

I'm selling my 190 gal. It's made of 3/4 " glass. The back is painted black. The bottom is drilled. Black trim on the tank. Black 6' stand. Glass lids, lights. You MUST bring plenty of help to load it. It's very heavy. I would say no less than 4 guys. No little people. Bring a truck also.

I think $200 is pretty fair. You also get everything thats in the tank. Rocks, plants, sand.

I have an Eheim 2262 thats running it. That's another $200 if you want it too.

I will not hold it for anyone. I will not deliver, meet you half way and or help load it. If you want it, come get it. Don't forget your help.

And i'm not parting anything out.

Send me a PM with your number and I can text you pictures.

I'm located in Sugarland.

I currently have one guy that want's it tomorrow morning. If he fails to show up without help to load it, it will still be here. I've had a few PM's wanting pictures. For some reason im not able to text some of the numbers. If you have not recieved a text from me, then your one that I was not able to text. You can text me at 832-473-2983. I will send pictures when I get your text. I would really like it gone today.

Comment

Everything has been sold. Sorry if there was any confusion.

Comment

closed

Comment

Working...
        X