Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fluval Spec 5 g WITH ADA soil, stones and driftwood, Trulumen LED strips, Koralia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Fluval Spec 5 g WITH ADA soil, stones and driftwood, Trulumen LED strips, Koralia

I am selling my brand new Fluval Spec 5 that has never been used. I just never got around to setting this tank up. It would be an awesome freshwater planted nano tank/ shrimp tank or perfect for a nano reef. It is an all in one system with all filter media included, return pump is also included. It has a sleek LED light with a blue LED night light mode. I am also including a free Fluval magnetic algae scrapper.

On top of that I am including everything you need to start a high end planted tank. INCLUDED is ADA Amazonia soil, ADA YAMAYA stone and ADA Driftwood.

This tank has also been seeded with ADA's Bacter 100 substrate additive "Containing more than 100 different kinds of micro organisms in a dormant state. Bacter 100 improves the conditions in the substrate and the aquarium water and then stabilizes the eco-system within the aquarium. To be applied at the bottom of the substrate at setup or to the aquarium water when necessary." Also, including liquid plant fertilizer.

spec2.jpgspec1.jpgSpec.jpg

This is an $75 tank new and it would not come with all the extras.

ASKING $75 for the entire package with the ADA supplies.

I also have for sale 3 Tru Lumen LED light strips. These led strips are 3w EACH. They are 10 inches in length. One strip is a combo with two daylight leds and 2 atintic blues. The other two strips are all atintic. These LED's would be perfect to use on the Spec for a nano reef or on a larger tank as supplemental light /sunrise and sunset. I am including the power supply with these lights. You would normally have to buy it separately. These lights are like new, only been used 6 months.

ASKING only $60 for all three LED strips and power supply.
    led.jpg
    you will have to purchase a 3 way splitter separately. Can buy on amazon for only $8 bucks.

Also, selling a nano koralia 400 power head. In good condition. This power head would be great if you wanted to use the SPEC and LED strips to make a nano reef.

ASKING $12

Call or text ryan 214-454-2313
    Attached Files
Working...
X