55 gallon, 35 gallon hexagon, peacock bass, oscars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 55 gallon, 35 gallon hexagon, peacock bass, oscars

We are moving very soon with no help and 11 fish tanks is just to much for two people. We have a 55 gallon aquarium with lids, lights, no stand, but you are welcome to take the table its on. Clear glass. Grey and white trimmings for-$150 Price Reduced $12540 Gallon aquarium, stand, no lid, glass a little scratched- $4035 gallon hexagon, no lid or stand. The aquarium has a hole about the size of a dime, but we filled it in with silicone about a year ago and it has been and still is housing fish.-$501 beautiful butterfly peacock bass 7 inch- $60 Willing to negotiate1 Albino Tiger Oscar/ 1 Tiger Oscar - $30 for one, $50 for both, OBO.-SOLDBlue Acara- $15 each-SOLD
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mrstap; 01-25-2015, 05:45 PM.

I have added images of the fish I have listed today. I'm thinking of adding the dwarf neon gouramis and electric blue acara's to the list. I forgot to get images of the tanks, but I will upload them tomorrow.

Comment

Better pictures of the Acara's.
      Attached Files

Comment

If I can't resize the other aquarium photos so they can be uploaded then I will take some more photos tonight.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X