Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Out of Hobby, 33 gallon long Planted tank shrimp, driftwood, plants and Fluval edge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Out of Hobby, 33 gallon long Planted tank shrimp, driftwood, plants and Fluval edge

LOCATED off 288 and highway 6
    South of beltway 8 past Pearland, near Manvel and Missouri City
    Both setups are 2 years old looking to sell, not in a hurry.

33 gallon long 12X48X13- ehiem 2217 canister with additional air filter, - pvc spray bar, 48"- shop light with 2 t8 32 watt daylight bulbs - heater- eco-complete substrate- lots of plants - driftwood tree attached to slate - orange honey bee shrimp - cardinal shrimp - Amano shrimp 3 - pletco - some fish- nice blue rocks- (not sure how many shrimp as I can not tell due to the plants)
    $250 for tank, canister, light and stand
    Livestock, plants, rocks, driftwood, substrate $75
    Jar of moss also for sale or will throw it in for free for with purchase of one of the tanks

6 gallon fluval edge gravel and black sand. - plants- very nice rocks- cherry shrimp
    all for $100
    will part out but livestock, plants and substrate must go first.
    Make me a REASONABLE OFFER. Like I said I am in no rush to sell. Will trade for a nice Mig Welder

Last edited by Mike&stef; 02-09-2015, 01:49 PM.

WATER is murky because I just did water change and a trimming

Comment

Comment

Bump some plants, pletco and amano shrimo have been sold still have everything else

Comment

33 gallon, stand, filter substrate, rocks, driftwood, plants, shrimp $300
          Fluval egde shrimp, substrate moss rocks $80

Price adjusted (sold some plants and some shrimp)

Comment

bump

Comment

Just emptied tank and cleaned everything up, now parting out. Best offer or take it all. Got pictures of what is left.

I am South of pearland off 288. Google Maps search Manvel Tx to see where I am located.

Text at seven one three 261-8083

Comment

Working...
              X