48" x 9" Media Tank for DIY Carbon Tank $50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 48" x 9" Media Tank for DIY Carbon Tank $50

I picked up a 48" x 9" media tank that was part of a water softener a while back with the intention of making a carbon tank. Since then I've come to the realization that my water way out here ain't that bad even after a heavy rain and I will probably never get around to finishing it off. The tank is empty but does have the distributor pipe. All you need to add is the upflow distributor head and carbon. I can bring it to Sugar Land and will have it with me tomorrow if anyone is interested. Asking $50.
    135 gal Fahaka Puffer
    150 gal Threadfin Acaras, Angels, Red Spotted Severum, Gold Severum, and a Silver Dollar
    185 gal Demasoni, Yellow Labs, Venustus, Rustys, Plecos, Clown Loaches, and Sharks

Black fiberglass tank with an attached base. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424052945.069621.jpg
    135 gal Fahaka Puffer
    150 gal Threadfin Acaras, Angels, Red Spotted Severum, Gold Severum, and a Silver Dollar
    185 gal Demasoni, Yellow Labs, Venustus, Rustys, Plecos, Clown Loaches, and Sharks

Comment

Bump
      135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

Working...
      X