Entire fish room setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Entire fish room setup

I have an entire fish room filtration system for sale. Everything is brand new. This includes a large jehmco pump that can run up to 50 air lines. I have the pvc and all the connections for the pump. I have 35 brass air valves. 200 ft of airline tubing. 12 large sponge filters that are food for 80gallons each. I have 6 hamberg matten sponge pad filters with 2 jet lifters per tank. Plus evrything else. This system will be able to run up to 20 tanks. I paid almost $800 for it. All sitting in the box. Will sell for $700. only thing you would need are the tanks. If you purchase I will include some extra tanks I have along with canister filters and some breeding groups of fish. Awesome and low cost system.

Price breakdowns.*
    $8 for 100 ft airline tubing
    $90 for 12 hydro pro #4 sponges.*
    35 self threading valves for $30
    Linear Piston Air Pump,LA60B -$230 paid $250*

$350 for eveything. I will also include the 40 ft of 3/4 pvc I have plus what ever extras I can find to help out.

Comment

B&H Jetlifters
      , Jetlifter models: Jetlifter large 8+2 inch ext. I have 12 of these. Cost me $150 will sell for $120

2″ Poret® Foam Sheets
      , Size: 19.5x19.5 , Color/PPI: Black 30 PPI. I have 6 of these. Cost me $170 will sell for $140.

Everything is brand new still in the box.

Comment

Working...
      X