125 Gallon Planted Tank (Georgetown, TX) - $1,150.00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 125 Gallon Planted Tank (Georgetown, TX) - $1,150.00

Due to new job and move, I am forced to sell this beautiful freshwater and planted aquarium. This has been setup to not only have a beautiful combination of plants, wood, stone and fish, but to make daily, weekly and monthly maintenance as easy as possible. All but one of the fish are West African and the layout was roughly based on the Okavango Delta.

This aquarium is a 125 gallon aquarium with black stand. The glass has a few scratches, but do not distract at all from the beauty of the tank. It had the scratches when I acquired the tank.

It comes with:

1) (2) Each light comes with 4 bulbs, but I have only been running with 2 bulbs on each fixture. With 4 bulbs I began to get some algae growth on glass but by reducing lighting, I am getting tons of plant growth but rarely have to clean the glass.
    2) Over $400 worth of driftwood.
    3) Over $50 worth of Mexican beach stone
    4) Over $300 worth of substrate/sand
    5) Over $700 worth of plants (Java Fern (Microsorium pteropus), Narrow Leaf Java Fern (Microsorium pteropos, Anubias barteri, Giant Vallisneria (Vallisneria gigantea), (1) Sword Plant
    6) A 10lb Stainless CO2 Bottle with Regulator
    7) (2) In-Line Hydor Heaters
    8) (2) Eheim 2217 Canister Filters hard plumbed with quick disconnects
    9) There is a water hose spigot under the tank where you can connect a water hose for rapid draining for a quick water change. This is heavenly.
    10) The return has a quick PVC disconnect compression fitting for easy removal.
    11) The CO2 is directly injected in the return line so no glass or plastic diffuser in the tank.
    12) I have the CO2 set to 1 bubble per second.
    13) Stainless Steel Plant Trimmer
    14) Long handle glass scraper and magnetic glass cleaner.

Fish Community includes:

1) (5) Male and (1) Female Congo Tetras - go look at the young ones for $20 at fish stores and look at the fins and colors on these large adults!
    2) (1) Synodontis petricola - Was $50 for this fish when I bought it.
    3) (1) Panda Garra - adorable and very active
    4) (1) Male and (1) Female Krebensis Cichlid - beautiful fish
    5) (1) Female Pterochromis taienatius "Lobe" Chichlid
    6) (1) Ornate Bichir Fish - this due is SPECTACULAR. They are normally a predator, but I bought this fish at about 3" in length and trained it to eat salmon pellets sinking protein pellets. It is now close to 12" in length and NEVER bothers another fish (in fact, the shyiest fish in the tank). They gulp air and look prehistoric. This fish was $80 at the 3" length!

I do NOT overload my fish tank so I can feed properly and I do a water change every 7 to 14 days to maintain water quality.

Would prefer to sell setup as a whole (trust me, I could make more money parting out but don't have the time really. IF I end up parting out, will not sell ANY equipment before all contents are sold. Don't even ask or want to be put in line. Will not hold and no paypal, this is a cash only deal.

Before you try to negotiate on price, search craigslist and look at the ton of crappy setups on here and how much people are asking for them! This is the nicest planted tank that has been on Craigslist in a LONG time! I check. I am having surgery on October 30th and can help with take down prior to that date. After the 30th, I can provide almost no help on take down.

Feel free to text, call or email to setup time to come look. I am usually available most time of the day/evening.

I will NOT deliver as I do not have a vehicle large enough.
    Attached Files

Forgot to add contact info: leehoy@suddenlink.net or 512.635.6925. Lee

Comment

Working...
    X