Aquatic Life T-5 fixture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Aquatic Life T-5 fixture

I am selling a 24" T-5HO 4 bulb fixture. This has been over my 36 gallon bowfront I set up in Feburary. So this fixture is just under 1 year old. I just replaced all the bulbs. So included are 2 Giesemann actinic+ bulbs, 1 ATI purple plus and 1 Giesemann Aquablue +.All of those bulbs are 2 weeks old. I have a spare Aquablue + that is also brand new I will include with this package. This fixture has a built in timer that you can separately control the blue, white and moonlight LEDs. Under this T-5 setup, I was able to keep an anemone, softies, LPS and SPS corals. All grew well. This is in almost new condition. I'm only selling it because I received new LEDs to go over my reef tank. Text me at 2818040265 for the fastest reply. I only accept cash and will not hold it. I am also open to a cash/coral trade if you have some corals or anemones to reduce the price. First $150 takes it. (I just spent $100 in new bulbs so this is a great deal, this fixture goes for over $225) http://www.marinedepot.com/Coralife_...FIT54U-vi.html
    Attached Files
    Softie Reef

Price drop$100 Obo.
    Softie Reef

Comment

Working...
    X