Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Large Tank (180-225+ gal), stand, filters, and lights for Planted Freshwater Setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Large Tank (180-225+ gal), stand, filters, and lights for Planted Freshwater Setup

I am looking to do a large setup for a freshwater planted tank. Been cruising craigslist and forums for a deal on a setup. At minimum, I need the tank and a stand. Would prefer to have a good canister filter or two as well (Fluval FX6 preferred). I am looking for something in the 180-225 gallon range (6-7 feet wide preferably). This is going to be a "budget build" so I am attempting to keep it under $1,000 for all of the basic equipment. Please message me and let me know what you have and what you are asking. I am in the NW Houston area, and prefer to keep it within 25 miles or so. Thanks!

I have tried contacting user "NDsuperduty" regarding the 225 he/she has listed, but have not received a response in 4 days. If anyone knows how to contact that user, please let them know I am interested in their setup!!!
    Last edited by justin-branam; 03-14-2016, 10:44 AM.
    My Underwater Photography

220g freshwater tank - Just getting started!
Working...
X