This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Several Tanks

Here's some 20T's that I have. They have lids with lights in them and biowheel 150's. Only have 4 of these. Will do $50 each, or $160 for all 4.

They are just dirty, due to recent breakdown. Can clean them up before exchange.

I also have several 20L's, more 20H's, 10's, a couple of 40B's, an old 75g, a couple of 55's, and some other barebone tanks. Some are already setup for bulkheads (glass drilled in the back), and some are brand new. Also have stock tanks and water holding tanks.

Need to try and move these, so let me know. Will do dollar a gallon for the aquariums and will work with you on the water tanks. I can also help with deliver (within reason). But if you buy more, I'll give you a better deal, of course. Here's a few photos of what I'm working with:

I can take more pictures too if needed. If I know you, you can come over to the house. If I don't know you, we'll meet somewhere. No offense.

I will pressure wash what I can before time of exchange.

Will trade for reef tank related items, MTB, Road Bikes.

Two black 300g tanks and the conical tanks are pending.

One 100g Rubbermaid is also pending.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

300g black water tanks are sold, I delivered.
      100g Rubbermaid is sold (one left, pic above with the pvc fittings on it is still available), I delivered.
      110g conical tanks above (on stands) have been sold, I delivered.
      4 - 10 gallon tanks sold, pending my delivery.
      4 - 20 gallon tanks sold, pending my delivery.
      2 - 55 gallon tanks sold, pending my delivery.

Still many more tanks, and will sell for great deals. May even give you a few if you want them. Some are painted (even on the sides), some are drilled. Some are brand new. Let me know! PM me or find me on Tapatalk!

Comment

75 gallon tank sold, pending my delivery.

Comment

Working...
        X