Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Custom - cracked/ repaired 122 gal tall $150

BOTTOM PANEL WAS CRACKED BUT COVERED UP WITH ANOTHER GLASS PANEL

INSIDE OF TANK was resealed by me with GE SILICONE 1 (one side doesn't look as nice) and is now about 3/4 full 4/15/17 5:30pm. I plan on filling up all the way by tonight. I have not touched the bottom panel on the outside that is sealing the cracked panel.

48x21x31

Tank is about 122 gallons and is constructed with what I think is 3/8 inch tempered glass with aluminum trim and cross bars.

I purchased this tank for $175 knowing there was a crack at the bottom. i have resealed it with GE SILICON 1 and WILL let it sit full for about a week to see if it holds. In the mean time anyone can contact me and i will update you as the week progresses. There is water between the two panels from when i bought the tank. I couldn't remove the water so i just resealed the crack with more silicon

I am selling it because of the crack in the middle. I thought the big crack in the middle wasn't going to bother me... but it does. Plus I'm in an apartment (first floor) and they said that crack wasn't going to fly.

Previous owner had fish and rocks in it when I came to pick up and informed me after I cleaned the tank that there was a crack at the bottom (which he resealed and covered with another glass panel). I figured since I cleaned out the thing might as well buy it.

I'm going to let it go for $150.

email - andy91le@gmail.com
    cell - 832-231-3857 - please text

Attached Files
Working...
X