55 gallon tank setup with stand, FX6 filter, lights, heater $300

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 55 gallon tank setup with stand, FX6 filter, lights, heater $300

Moving my stuff into storage, probably won't have space for my tank for a while. Was being used for an (working) aquaponics experiment, so if you're interested in the custom stand I made to hang the grow lights and plant beds on top, or the whole aquaponics setup, let me know and we can come up with a deal.

Comes with tank, stand (actually for 90 gallon but it works), 48 inch Finnex Fugeray LED light, FX6 filter, heater. I can also throw in a bag and a half of pool filter sand and a large piece of driftwood or a couple large holey rocks.

Only $300 for the whole setup, I need to empty the apartment by tomorrow and I'd rather not move it into storage. No leaks or noticeable scratches, back is painted black, just doesn't have a glass lid. I can include the plastic top.

FX6 works perfect, it's about 2 years old, but it may be missing some suction cups to hold the intake in place, so I just have it kind of hanging there.

I also have an Eheim 2217 that was being used for the aquaponics with no media for $25.

Attached Files
Working...
X