TANKS FOR SALE AND SOME FREE lots of tanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: TANKS FOR SALE AND SOME FREE lots of tanks

LOTS OF TANKS UP FOR GRABS - PRICED AND FREE ITEMS LISTED (empties that were for fry and juvenile rearing-
    • nearly all have Aqueon lids
    • these were almost all used (except the 75g) to raise baby fish i sold here and to local stores. all are roughly 3yrs old and purchased new. I wont be making them spotless clean, so please keep that in mind if purchasing. all the "for sale tanks" are still full with watter and sand - they will be emptied just before they are purchased and picked up. the majority of the "free stuff" is already emty and ready to go.
    • if you want to buy multiples, I will knock off a few dollars per tank as the number of tanks purchased goes up.
    • If you have interest in full setups that include fish species, please see my other ad under livestock.

FOR SALE TANKS
    *29g tall - 7 available- $20 each
    Cycled sponge filters, glass lids

*20g long - 6 available $15 each
    Cycled sponge, most have small internal canisters and heaters included glass lids

*20g high - 8 available $15 each
    Cycled sponges, includes glass lids

*40g breeder -2 available one with lid and one without - cycled sponge filter included. . $30 each

metal stand for 2 20g high tanks - 1 available $10

*55gallon w/stand - 1 available $60
    Includes: cycled sponge, glass lids (one is cracked) wooden stand, tank heater. No canister filter included.

FREE TANKS
    *10gal tanks with lids - 8 available

*5 gal tank no lid - 1avail

*2.5 gal no lids - 1 avail

*15 cube with stand and internal canister, heater sponge.
    *****gone*****

FREE DECOR
    *Tons of rock for free
    Last edited by alricthea6; 07-07-2023, 06:15 PM.

PM sent.

Comment

Working...
    X