This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS:::Oceanic 110g RR

I am selling this for a friend... He does not get on the box nor any other forums.

This has been sitting in his garage that was once a reef tank but he is now wanting to get rid of it.

-Oceanic 5ft 110g with corner overflow (no leaks)
    -Stand and Canopy
    -Suppose to be VHO's installed in the canopy but he did not send me pictures of them.
    -Sump-Wet/dry included and there might be a return pump as well but for the sake of no pictures lets say there is not.

His asking price is $350
    700g Mini-Monster tank

someone was in the market for a 5ft RR dont remember who it was. Like a couple weeks ago???
    380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
    300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
    180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
    150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

Ah man!!! Great loooking tank. Got the cash but NO DAMN ROOM! Stupid apt... Good luck.

Comment

Grrr that was me that was looking for one. I ended up getting a 120 with a left overflow, I wanted a right. Planning on rerouting it to left of center.... But if this thing is scratch free on the front and left sides.... I might have to consider it. Would save me some labor. Where is it located ek?

Comment

Tank is up in spring or the woodlands I forget.

If anyone is interested pm me and I can give the friend's email.
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

whats that pvc going down across the bottom?

Comment

looks like the return. maybe it works like a spray bar.
              fishless

Comment

What are the dimensions on the tank, don't need the stand measurements just the tank? Also do you know if it is in good condition as far as scratches and does it have a top brace and can he send me a picture of the top?

Reesetricted: If you get this let me know how much for your 120G if you decide to sell it

Comment

I can ask my friend.

The tank from what he told me is in good condition, the white PVC is the return since this use to be a reef tank I think it was for better flow behind the rocks, I am not positive but like 99% sure it has a glass center brace.
                  700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I am interested.

Comment

Working...
                    X