This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fish and tanks for sale.

Hey guys. Im selling my two 55 gal tanks. One has a Red Devil in it. Beautiful fish. With some decor. no hood just a 48'' shop light on top and three filters filtering the water. iv having to sale them becuase i will soon be a new 1st daddy. And i need some money and make some room for the little one. the other 55 gal. Its a tropical tank with 2 albino cannel cats. pretty angel fish and a few others comes with decor 48'' light strip tops stand. the tropical tank can be used as a show tank. Tank has no scratches on it. The 55 gal with the Red Devil has a painted background. Got it from a friend. Paint can easly be scratched off. The 55gal with the red devil i would like to try and get 100 for it with the fish included and for the tropical. i would like to at least get 250 or 200 for it with everything included i have pics so if you would like to see them let me know pm me thanks guys sooo much

Josh
    A.K.A
    daddy in training
    Last edited by CrazyFish101; 03-29-2009, 03:13 PM. Reason: adding pictures.
    [b][i][u][align=center]Fish is a Great hobby!!!! help me out more! haha

Congrats on becoming a "Daddy in Training"!

Someone will move this to the Buy/Sell/Trade Section shortly.

If you have pictures you mat want to go ahead and post them up
    Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
    Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
    Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
    Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

thanks. Can anyone please help me out if you just want the tank and the stand or what not i can do that to. I can take everything out of the tanks including the fish. Please help me out!! if you want pictures send me a message with your email address and ill send you some pictures
      [b][i][u][align=center]Fish is a Great hobby!!!! help me out more! haha

Comment

will u take 80? for jus the tank and stand and lid but no red devil i already have one
        210 gallon ~ S/A, C/A build; jaguar, dovii, flowerhorn, gold doviI, 2 red devils, pacu, shovel nose cat
        125 gallon long ~ African cichlids
        10 gallon ~ ghost shrimp breeding (fish treats) haha

Comment

Working...
        X