This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to help Museum with Piranha

The Woodlands branch of the Museum of Natural History is getting some piranhas in next week and I volunteered to help out. They have a large tank, 215g I think, with just a few algea eaters and a few leftover tiger barbs. It has an Eheim 2260. The water parameters are ok they told me. There is gravel on the bottom with some small river boulders...it does have a really cool rock wall in the back!

Does anyone have some really tall plants and or driftwood to help me help them aquascape the tank? I'll even pay for some items and donate them if need be...

Thanks for looking!

Steve
    215g Malawi Peacocks and Mbuna
    180g Tropheus Ikola and Bemba and Clown Loaches
    58g Bristlenose breeding and grow out

I have a piece of driftwood on slate that is about 24" tall. send me a pm if interested.
    250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

i also have a very large piece of driftwood. PM sent
      If it ain't wild caught
      You ain't doing it right

Comment

Steve,

I live in the Woodlands and would like to help out. I have some fairly tall plants I could donate. You might consider contacting the Natural Aquarium Society of Houston. They could probably offer a wealth of plants (and advice relative to your aquarium conditions). There weblink is http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/f...-houston-nash/.

I would love to help you out, so please send me a message if you are interested.

Brian

Comment

Brian, great idea to contact NASH Completely slipped my mind...I'll let you know what's up & when as soon as I know...Steve
          215g Malawi Peacocks and Mbuna
          180g Tropheus Ikola and Bemba and Clown Loaches
          58g Bristlenose breeding and grow out

Comment

Working...
          X