Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is a older 30 inch 29 gallon Oceanic that Fishlady actually bought from the karens, it has a AC30 on it, along with a plain standard 30 inch light. The tank is being used to house a breeding pair of Neolamporus Brevis.

If you believe your friend/co worker would be interested, LMK.

Thanks
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

can u PM wat CA cichlids u got and the size?
      210 gallon ~ S/A, C/A build; jaguar, dovii, flowerhorn, gold doviI, 2 red devils, pacu, shovel nose cat
      125 gallon long ~ African cichlids
      10 gallon ~ ghost shrimp breeding (fish treats) haha

Comment

I'd like to thank mgarrido for buying my favorite tank....

How did you know that at out of all the tanks I had up for sale, that one was my favorite....you got good taste my friend. Nice meeting you both.

See you tomorrow.

Sincerely

Steve
        Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Thank you very much Steven, you and your wife are really nice people. All your tanks are in good shape, cleans and fully loaded.... I hope you can find a good home for each one.
          Cheers

Miguel

Comment

did he buy the tinted glass 110?
            250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

whoops! now I see the updated list!!! that is the one I would have bought...good taste indeed.
              250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

I did

Originally posted by newb View Post
                did he buy the tinted glass 110?

Comment

I still have a single 135 Oceanic left and a Marineland 150 gallon, a Oceanic 110 non reef ready that is virtually scratchless, and a 55 gallon left....

If you like you can call for details on any of them, I'm at 281 251 6719.

BTW, the 150 gallon Marineland, does not include any of driftwood that is pictured in the tank, but let me know if you are interested in looking at it. Just about everything I have related to the hobby is for sale.

thanks

Steve

Comment

are you getting out of the hobby?

Comment

Moving to Dallas D....once there, I'll set up at least one tank.

Steve

Comment

Tank #8 has been sold.

Thanks Al

Comment

Tank #6 has been sold.

Thanks Ram

CF

Comment

How many gallons is tank 4 & 7 and what besides the tank and stand is included?

Comment

Tank #4 is a 110 Oceanic, its' clean and has no visible scratches. It's dimensions are 60X18X24 I believe.

Besides the Tank/Stand, if you don't mind spending a bit more, I'll add the Eheim 2217 and the Model 75 pro clear wet dry, heater and power head for 450.00.

Tank Stand Light, I'll sell for 300.00 even.

Tank #7 is a 150 Gallon Marineland, that comes with a dual lamp 48 inch Oceanic fixture. It measures, 48X24X30 or close to that.

I am asking 350.00 for the tank, stand, and the light.
                              Take the FX5 for an additional 200.00 if you like.

CF

Comment

Sending a pm

Comment

Working...
                                X