This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy my setup, $300.

Oceanic, six foot by two foot by 18 inches.

Includes everything except holey rocks/driftwoodses.
    $300 for tank/stand/filter/lighting (6 x 96watt t-5)/filter (magnum) 200 lbs of eco complete substrate and whatever else I can think of to throw in.

Help support (C)atfish (A)nd (K)ool Pleco's, Houstons premier fish club.

David Seratt
    Co-President of CAK

wish i had the money, would you trade for something?

Last edited by texusboy1869; 04-29-2009, 10:22 PM.
    75 G WIDE P Managuense, Herichthys Carpinte Escondido, Hua lao Han, Piaractus brachypomus, Aulonocara Nyassae, Aequidens Rivulatus
    60 G TALL Hua lao Han
    10 G TALL Thorichthys meeki, Amphilophus labiatus, Neolamprologus Leleupi, Julidochromis marlieri, Melanotaenia parkinsoni
    5 G :twisted: Amphilophus labiatus Fry :twisted:

Comment

Do you have a better picture of the stand ?

Comment

Those wheels were extremely, extremely temping but really I am trying to whittle down on the things I own rather than add to them. I work out of town more than I am home and really need to free up some space..

As far as better pictures I really do not have any, again, I am 12 hours away from the tank and really am only selling it because I am simply not home enough to upkeep it.
        If you would like to see it in person though I can arrange that this weekend, just pm me if you are interested and we will set something up.

David Seratt
        Co-President of CAK

Comment

u add rims to you car therefore its outside your house and you get rid of the tank (clutter) inside your house w/o adding to it
          75 G WIDE P Managuense, Herichthys Carpinte Escondido, Hua lao Han, Piaractus brachypomus, Aulonocara Nyassae, Aequidens Rivulatus
          60 G TALL Hua lao Han
          10 G TALL Thorichthys meeki, Amphilophus labiatus, Neolamprologus Leleupi, Julidochromis marlieri, Melanotaenia parkinsoni

Comment

he makes a compelling point. And...how much cooler would you look with shiny rims???
            If it ain't wild caught
            You ain't doing it right

Comment

I bet you would be a LOT cooler. Top Flight!
              250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

see i told you, you should listen to your peers, i'll even trade even if you bring it to me and i'll throw in a big mouth billy bass...thats right! hes motion activated and he sings...how could you say no?
                60 G TALL Hua lao Han

Comment

250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

I should do this, and hang Big Billy in Alexas Living room.. no.. her Bathroom. Yesssssssssss, this is all coming together now! (:

David Seratt
                    Co-President of CAK

Comment

so is that a yes?
                      60 G TALL Hua lao Han

Comment

I am waiting to hear what lexi thinks about Big Billy greeting her in the mornings. *Puts on his helmet*

David Seratt
                        Co-President of CAK

Comment

where is your lady friend David?

Comment

She is out doing what she does best. I can not wait to get back home to her this weekend (:

David Seratt
                            Co-President of CAK

Comment

Thats a 135 right?

I should be saving my $$ but that is quite tempting...

hmmm must think...

Comment

Working...
                              X