This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super tank package

Selling as a whole only as of right now so please do not ask to part out anything.

-AGA 125g Non-ReefReady black trim (tank has a few scratches on the now front pane but the actual front of the tank is facing the rear[where the AGA sticker is] which has minimal scratches)

-Oceanic custom stand

-2x Eheim 2262 canister (one filled completely with Eheim ehfisubstrat pro/ little bit of ehfisubstrat / little bit of eheim rings. Other has eheim rings and bio-balls) Both have Eheim quick disconnects on intake and output along with custom magnet mounts.

-Pro-Clear 300 wet/dry w/ Mag Drive 9.5 return and Sapphire Aquatics custom overflow box.

-Coralife 72" Aqualight Pro 3x150w halides (8000k bulbs) 4x 96w Compact Fluorescents (6700k bulbs)

-2x Ecotech Vortech Mp40w Gen2

-1x IceCap Vortech battery backup (30hr+ run time x1) able to run both with the addition of a second power cord to the second vortech.

-160lbs of Eco-Complete Cichlid Substrate sand.

-200+ lbs of Ulvade Cobblestone

-3x Eheim Air Feed auto feeders

-20+ Red Mangroves in the wet/dry with Coralife mini Aqualight (2x9w 6700k bulbs)

-2x Rancho single stage temp controllers (one for the heater and the other for the fan to keep things stable)

- Eheim jagger 250w heater

- 48x Tropheus M'toto (11 wc/37 f1)

- 5-6x Botia Lochata

- 1x Petrochromis Sp. Texas red fin (male)

- 10+ Olive Nerites

- 5-10 Red Spotted Nerites

- 10+ Predator Snail Anetoma helena

- 2x 5lb buckets of food mix (NLS cichlid formula 1mm/ NLS thera+A 1mm/ Dainichi Veggie deluxe/ Dainichi Veggie FX/ Dainichi Color FX)

- ~20+lbs of Epsom Salt/Magnesium Sulfate

- ~4lbs of Seachem Malawi Buffer

- 2ft Carbon bottle/water filtering

- 10lbs of Blue Life Reef carbon NIB

- Various nets, Breeder boxes, floating nursery, Tumblers (w/custom magnet mount), algae magnets, glass scrapers, test kits, TDS meter, 50ft python, custom 1-1/4" drain hose, etc.

Pics...

Tank/stand when new and empty

As it sits (minus the ilangi)

Under the tank... minus the fan, upgraded to a better one.

Red Mangroves.... there's more now

Sapphire Aquatics custom overflow box (slim, wide and overflow grates redesigned)

The wc M'toto with the Red Fin...

Again no parting out!

$3600 CASH
    Last edited by eklikewhoa; 05-08-2009, 12:12 PM.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

U serious?
    380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
    300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
    180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
    150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

For those that are serious I am basically going to include whatever that I have that is fish related that is not in another sell thread.
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

awsome equipment

Comment

edited: Forgot about the snails.
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

PM sent
            380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
            300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
            180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
            150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

WTH!? why you selling your setup?
              i thought you just got those mtotos?

you arent actually going to vietnam are you?
              FRENCH FRY!!!

55g - Vieja Synspilum 'Biotope'

Comment

Originally posted by EaRtHeAtEr View Post
                WTH!? why you selling your setup?
                EE, I think the same thing when you sell your stuff after a month or two.
                PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

Originally posted by Nickintex View Post
                  EE, I think the same thing when you sell your stuff after a month or two.

hey!
                  i have had my 125g for almost 8 months

i only thought of selling it that one time because i was starting school full time, was having problems with chronic migranes, and the light from my tanks hurt head like a SOB!
                  and i was considering moving out to an apartment in the sugar creek apartment complex near jones and west rd, and didnt want to have to move the tank that far.
                  as for all the other sh** i sell, well thats the work of something called a.d.d.

but lets not spam ek's thread, i know how annoying that can be
                  FRENCH FRY!!!

Comment

speaking of red bulus, i have been saving for a colony of those, if the chance ever arose to purchase them locally, i have ~$3900 how many does that buy?
                    i will totally get my brother in laws 125g rr for something like that.
                    but that will leave me with like $3000 for the fish.
                    and i am not extremly experiencd with petros, so i dont know if it would be good/smart to start with such a demanding petro

i have kept texas kipili, moshi, and trews, but they were singles,
                    i have kept 5 different colonies of trophs and that went well.
                    so i dont know.
                    does anyone know howmany mike can bring in?
                    i would probably want something like 1m:7-9f.
                    FRENCH FRY!!!

Comment

Hell if you guys want to buy me some Bulu's I would give fry away.

I had initially planned on getting all that was available but I need some sort of guarantee for at least DOA.
                      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

For those that asked where I got the $3600 figure......

Retail -

-AGA with modern black cabinet (note this is not the Custom Oceanic stand I have which cost more) $833.34
                        - Pro-Clear 300 with prefilter (mine is a custom Sapphire Aquatics overflow)$350
                        - Mag9.5 $99- Eheim 2262 (price does not include 18L of Eheim substrat pro which is like $200 on it's own.) $584ea.
                        - Coralife Aqualight Pro 72" (Mine has been upgraded to freshwater viewing with the 8000k MH bulbs and the 4x 6700k bulbs)$1214.00
                        - Ecotech Vortech Mp40w $420 ea
                        - IceCap Battery back up $165
                        - Rancho single stage temp controller $99 ea.
                        - Jager heater 250w $31.99
                        - 160lbs of Eco-Complete $19.99 x8
                        - 48 Tropheus M'toto ....... try finding them.
                        - Eheim air feeders $39.99 ea

All prices are taken from Amazon.com

This comes out to about $5600 retail not counting the onslaught of other little things I did not calculate in to this figure. Like the food mix was about $200 to make or the fact that the tank price does not include what it cost for the Custom Oceanic stand which you will not find in stores or online.

Or how 4x 96w 6700k bulbs is $160 alone.

So I am asking a little more then half of what it would cost retail but you get a lot more then what you would if you bought new since it is all up and running and configured to be functional.

So for those that can't do the math or have never looked into high end equipment (peterp63) this is what it would cost you to get what I have but yet still not be up and running.
                        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Getting out the hobby then? Seems like our numbers are dwindling.
                          :(
                          PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

pmed you qouc.
                            I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickintex View Post
                              Getting out the hobby then? Seems like our numbers are dwindling.
                              :(
                              Aquatics have always been part of my life since I was a kid. Always taking a break for those things in life that are just more important but always coming back twice as strong!
                              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
                              X