This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Male frontosa burundi 6.5-7"

Selling one male 6-stripe burundi that is between 6.5 and 7 inches long and body is 3.5 inches tall at least not inculding his top fin. ASKING $75.00. Am willing to deal a little.  Fish is almost three years old. He is from a friend's breeding pair and have had him since he was a real little fry. Lived in a 55 gallon for a year and now has been residing in a 75 gallon for a year and some change. Is healthly and not nicked or beat up. Most likely needs to be in at least a 75g. Too big for a bag need to bring a 5 gallon bucket at least,probably something bigger to haul him around in just to be safe. I live in Clear Lake and can be reached at 281-513-9736, email is willj006@aol.com. Would really prefer him to be picked up. Delivery is possilble if you are relatively close.  John Williams

Re: Male frontosa burundi 6.5-7" Actually is 8"

Just update his pics file and got some one of him. Tape measure put him a little over 8 inches. Email me for the pics.

Comment

Re: Male frontosa burundi 6.5-7" Lowered price to $65.0

Can copy and paste the following address to see frontosa pictures:

scroll down about half way and you'll see him. sorry none of the other fish are for sale, some of the fish pictured we sold at the last two Houston Aquarium Society auction and FOTAS. So if you bought a red empress, you might see the fish you bought in this album.[/img]

Comment

Re: Male frontosa burundi 6.5-7"

Forget the fish - what a cute baby! She is a doll!

Comment

Thank you on complimenting my daughter!! You see her in her Halloween outfit. Will put those on later today.My 14 year is even hotter!! But I am just the Dad, every mom and dad thinks their kid is the cutest.

Comment

You are right, we all have the most beautiful children. But then something odd happens - you have grandkids and they are even more beautiful! Smarter, too! LOL!

Comment

Hopefully I won't have to worry about that for a little longer.

Comment

Re: Male frontosa burundi 6.5-7" Price is lowered

60 bucks and he is yours, I am not going lower. If you go to a store you pay 20 bucks and at auctions it s close to the same for a two inch frontosa, this is 4 times bigger so 60 is the lowest. I 'll keep him for anything less.

Comment

This fish is also heading to the swap this Saturday. Contact me  if interested, I don't plan on coming back with him.

Comment

This fish is SOLD!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X