This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Part Castle Decoration

Hey guys, I have for sale the giant castle aquarium decoration that comes in two pieces. I also have some topless mermaids that match the rocks to go with it.

One of the pieces of the castle has a piece missing off the back however it doesn't affect the stability of it at all, and you can put one of your new mermaids in front to cover the hole.. I'll even throw in the algae that's been growing on it for free.

Petsmart/Petco wants around $110 for both of these pieces together. I was going to let my Australian red claw live in these but then I realized that he eats everything I love. I'd rather someone else enjoy the castle now. I can take some pictures if need be however I won't be able to until tonight.

Here's a picture of half of it:
    Petco offers a variety of pet supplies and pet food. Shop online now for your pet products.

Text messaging is preferred but calling is fine. Leave a message with your name and number and all that jazz. I have class today from 12:00 - 4:00 so I won't be able to answer. Send me a message or call if you have questions. First come first served.

817 891 5014.

I'd like $50.00 for both pieces of the castle and the mermaids.

Also I'll be at the GHAC meeting and the HAS auction so if that makes meeting up easier that's fine too.
    Last edited by ghoastgirl1; 06-15-2009, 11:28 AM.
    Katamari Damacy...That's just how I roll...
Working...
X