This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Black Calvus for sale all are between 1 7/8 - 2 1/4 inches

I have 5 black calvus that are for sale. If you have been to any of the Houston Aquarium Society auctions this year, you know that these fish were going for 30 to 40 dollars for this size. I know at the FOTAS auction the only black calvus went $40.00 and he was not much bigger if at all  than the ones I got. I am kicking myself for not bringing them there. I did sell one at the May auction for forty bucks.

[b]The price: $30 each or 3 for $75.00 and for all five $110.00. Not looking to trade. I have large number of fish already.With more on the way. I have (2) 125g, (4) 45g, (3) 30L (1) 75g and 60g full of fish. [/b]

If interested can call(281-513-9736)(John Williams) leave message if I don't answer, I do return calls or you can email willj006@aol.com. Phone call is faster, I check email less often in comparsion to my cell phone being on my hip.

Pick up is preferred, I am in Clear Lake(real close to where the Houston Aquarium Society holds their normal auctions). Can deliver if close, don't want to drive too far, have a new baby. Trying to load fish and her into a truck is not much fun and then have to unload her and fish is even less fun. As for pics of these fish, have tried with no luck, I really don't want to take the rock out just yet, however if I get enough interest I will and then I will update this add.

Re: 5 Black Calvus for sale all are between 1 7/8 - 2 1/4 in

are these fish still for sale?
    oh that........ thats just my 300 gallon fish tank, nothing fancy.

Comment

Yes they sure are. If you you looking for a bigger black calvus check out the other listing I got that has one black and 2 yellow compressiceps, if you are looking for jumbos, I have access to another set of compressiceps they both are well over 3.75" and one might be close to 5", I have pics of those two on file right now, they aren't great pics but they will give you an idea about them. The price, I am not sure, I have to chat with my brother because I am not sure what he will want, they were sold to us as orange but they might be yellow, I am not sure. I just know they are the biggest compressiceps I have seen.

Comment

you ever get pictures of the little goldhead comps?
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Yeah but they weren't very good, I will try again today and I will shoot them over to you. Do you video capacity on your computer? I can video them and email it to you. It might take alittle longer to download, but I can focus the pics on the goldhead without scaring them off with the flash.

Comment

vid is fine.
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

how much for the little goldheads?

maybe two
              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I will do 30 for two little gold head. If your are picking them.

Comment

SOLD!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X