This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy Oxygen Gauges/Regulators and Air Line

Okay, so now I have the oxygen tank (20cf), although small, I can handle it without breaking my back or my nails.  Where is the best place to get the gauges and air line?
    Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Re: Where to buy Oxygen Gauges/Regulators and Air Line

Well Harbour Freight Tools sells guages/regulatiors and Wall Mart sells a little kit with a nozzle and valve to fill bags. I don't know about the best place but now that you have one answer maybe someone will offer a better deal?

max

Comment

Thanks Max,

I found a regulator/gauges on Ebay for what I consider to be a good price, (ie: less than 1/3 of what the welding supply wanted for a Victor)

I'll check out WallyWorld for the air nozzle after I get the regulator so I can tell how things are supposed to fit.  I also saw a nozzle at Lowes the other day that looked like it would work, it was for painting and had a recoil hose.

Comment

excuse my ignorance ... but wouldn't it be easier to use an air pump?  What's the O2 tank and equipment for?

Logan5
        There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

Originally posted by logan5";p="
          excuse my ignorance ... but wouldn't it be easier to use an air pump?  What's the O2 tank and equipment for?

Logan5

an air pump is no where near the same as an o2 tank
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Not an ignorant question at all, especially since I didn't state the reason for my needs.  It's for filling bags of fish with pure oxygen.

Comment

ohhh ... well that makes sense now.  I thought you were going to pump oxygen back into the tank.

Logan5
              There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

Working...
              X