This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtb aquaclear 70

i am wanting to buy an aquaclear 70 for a good price. anyone got one they wanna get rid of? :)

Aquaclear

I will have one available in about 1 week.

Comment

how much you want for it?? pmed!!

Comment

an aquaclear 30-50 would be fine if anyone else has it =) lmk guys!

Comment

i got one running right now, less then a month... make me an offer

Comment

Careful. The media may pop up like a waffle in a toaster and water then spills in your floor. I had an aquaclear dump 5 gallons of water on the floor while I was at work one day. I got rid of all my aquaclears at an HAS auction after that!
            PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

Originally posted by Nickintex View Post
              Careful. The media may pop up like a waffle in a toaster and water then spills in your floor. I had an aquaclear dump 5 gallons of water on the floor while I was at work one day. I got rid of all my aquaclears at an HAS auction after that!
              Hmm. Well I didn't have any issues with mine while they were running (I had an AquaClear 20 and an AquaClear 30). Not to get off topic (and thread steal ) but how many times did they pop up? I thought I read before that this can happen. Maybe it was in the manual... <starts rummaging through her stuff>

I got out the manual and it says that: If the power filter is left unattended for too long, the filter inserts become clogged with debris. In extreme cases, the filter basket may be forced up from the filter case due to the pump pressure. This is an indication that the efficiency of the filtration is very low and that the filter inserts require immediate rinsing or replacement.

Oh! It was just dirty Nick and needed a bath. )

muuunkeeyy, the only issues I had with my AquaClears were when I was lazy, neglegted them, they got filthy, and the flow was reduced . But really these are great filters!

EDIT: okay this comment was in case Nick scared you away from getting one. I was just posting my experience with them. So long as they are maintained well they shouldn't pop up.
              Last edited by FuzzyDragon09; 07-15-2009, 12:11 PM. Reason: confused muuunkeeyy I think.
              -Laura-

Comment

thanks but i have an aquaclear 20 right now in a 10 gallon and i wanted a bigger one for my other tank :)

Comment

Originally posted by muuunkeeyy View Post
                  an aquaclear 30-50 would be fine if anyone else has it =) lmk guys!
                  Aquarium World had new AC 30's for $19. These were complete, unused units sold with out the box due to water damaged packaging.

GrillmasterP

Comment

do they still have them?

Comment

Originally posted by muuunkeeyy View Post
                      do they still have them?
                      Call them up- They were located in the bargain bin near the register last week.

Comment

they ran out =(

Comment

STILL LOOKING AROUND FOR AQUACLEARS!! 30-70. bigger the better! :)

Comment

im still looking for the aquaclears T_T HOB filters. 30-70..

Comment

Working...
                            X