This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 Calvus for sale

Assorted calvus fry for sale. They are almost 1/2 inch long. White, Yellow and a few ink fin(black).

2.50 each Assorted. PM if interested.

Do you ship??

FF

Comment

Calvusman has some quality calvus! If anybody is thinking about getting Altolamps, this is the place to get them!!!
      Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
      Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
      Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
      Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

i'd like to know if he ships too....?

Comment

As far as I know he does not ship. But I'll be heading to Dallas on either the 1st, or the 8th of August and will be willing to pick them up for you. No gas money needed, just pay for them ahead of time.

Comment

Originally posted by armthehomeless View Post
            Calvusman has some quality calvus! If anybody is thinking about getting Altolamps, this is the place to get them!!!
            +1

Comment

One can never have too many 1/2 inch calvus...I'd like to get say 6 of them....

Two of each flavor....

CF
              Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

i'm game! how do we get you money? (is this open to anyone?) if so, i'll tip for gas.
                140 New World Cichlids
                125 African Lakes Victoria and Malawi
                80 Lake Tanganyika (Burundi Frontosas)
                30 Pundamilia Neyerie Ruti Island group
                29 Tropical Semi Aggressive/Community
                And to think....in January it was just the 29...)

Comment

Originally posted by CichlidFan View Post
                  One can never have too many 1/2 inch calvus...I'd like to get say 6 of them....

Two of each flavor....

CF

do i need to add to that or is this for us?......)

Comment

Originally posted by cichlidchic View Post
                    i'm game! how do we get you money? (is this open to anyone?) if so, i'll tip for gas.
                    I dont mind doing it for anyone. You'd just have to be willing to meet up with me in Willis sunday night, or somewhere along I-45 from Willis (Exit 94) down to Galveston on Monday morning/mid-day.

I dont know if Calvusman has paypal, you would have to pm him.

Comment

Hi all, I am glad to see that you guys like the last batch of calvus you got. I think I could ship, but if Chris is coming up to Dallas that would be prefered at this time. Jojo offered to help me with the shipping if I needed to.

I do have a paypal account and I think if you do the echeck option in paypal there is no charge(just takes a few days to clear)But it sounds like we have the time.

PM me if you want to order and/or pay by paypal and I will send you my paypal id and we can get things setup ahead of time.

I do have a limited supply, so I will let you know when I run out.

Thanks,
                      Lloyd

Comment

Trying to PM you but not showing that they went through. I would like two of each also. Let me know if you got the PM's

FF

Comment

Yes fishlady, these would go to your place for now......

Lloyd, please pm me if you would your PP account info.

CF
                          Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

I'm not that familar with PP, but a payment was sent, I'm just not sure if it was in the format you were requesting, if not, let me know and I'll make it right.

CF

Comment

Originally posted by FIREFISH View Post
                              Trying to PM you but not showing that they went through. I would like two of each also. Let me know if you got the PM's

FF

Did you get my replies?

Comment

Working...
                              X