This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demasoni for trade

I have a beautiful 3.5" demasoni that i would like to trade for another nice fish. I am really into calvus if anyone has one that they would like to trade. The reason I am getting rid of the demasoni is that I added four new fish to my aquarium and it already killed one of them and harasses the other three. This is after a complete rearrangement of the tank. So I figure its best to get rid of one versus three.. Beware this is a very aggressive fish, and would really like it to go to someone who will not get bothered with the behavior and flush it down the toilet. I have a pic under the gallery and the name of the pic is tank6.
    Live Fast, Die Young, Leave A Good Looking Corpse!

Been in hobby since March 2006

Re: Demasoni for trade

Sounds like an excuse for you to attend the swap saturday. If noone else is interested I could use a new breeder for my colony.
    Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Comment

Re: Demasoni for trade

wish i could but i have duty all day sat. i just love a messed up schedule. lol.
      Live Fast, Die Young, Leave A Good Looking Corpse!

Been in hobby since March 2006

Comment

Working...
      X