Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't really tell by the pictures because they are so dark outside of the tank, are any of the stands and trim on the tanks brown?

Comment

Originally posted by courtney8526 View Post
      I can't really tell by the pictures because they are so dark outside of the tank, are any of the stands and trim on the tanks brown?
      Only the 55 stand is brown. The 30XH stand and the 36 bow stand are black.

Mark
      What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Sorry for not getting back with you bro...

In the process of moving but once I'm done and if you still have it I will hit you up about it.
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
          Sorry for not getting back with you bro...

In the process of moving but once I'm done and if you still have it I will hit you up about it.
          No worries, mate. Still got everything.

Mark
          What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

PM sent

Comment

I am interested in this tank. I am wanting to pick it up Wednesday if we can come up with a deal.

$50
              20 high with factory fitted top
              coralife T-5 double lamp 24" light
              UGF with air pumps
              planted with anubias, java fern and hygro
              blasting sand substrate
              petrified wood hardscape
              adult zigzag eel
              red and blue betta
              Last edited by TheReefWhisperer; 09-27-2009, 07:59 PM.
              You will never know the true feeling of being loved until you feel it from your child.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReefWhisperer View Post
                I am interested in this tank. I am wanting to pick it up Wednesday if we can come up with a deal.

$50
                20 high with factory fitted top
                coralife T-5 double lamp 24" light
                UGF with air pumps
                planted with anubias, java fern and hygro
                blasting sand substrate
                petrified wood hardscape
                adult zigzag eel
                red and blue betta
                PM sent.

Mark

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Consider it sold!!! I sent you a PM. Now to find a few fish to add to it!

Originally posted by wesleydnunder View Post
                  PM sent.

Mark
                  You will never know the true feeling of being loved until you feel it from your child.

Comment

Working...
                  X