This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tang. Goby FS

not sure which goby this is. I bought him from Xtreme and he was labled Tang Goby. I paid $16 for him/her but I am only asking $10. He is currently living with my Dubs. Just trying to clear some tank space for them.

Last edited by newb; 09-03-2009, 12:59 AM.
    250gallon-Wild Angels, community

PM sent
    20gal. Neo.Brichardi fry
    30gal. Neo.Brichardi
    110gal. Eclectochromis Lobochilus Hertae

Comment

I'd like to have him if Nitty is going to pass on him...

CF
      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

still available for pickup first.

Comment

I will check with you on Saturday, if you still got him, I'll mosey down there and have lunch with Fishlady at her favorite chinese food resturant down your way.

TTYL

CF
          Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Comment

I forgot...I got an eye appointment at 1200....it will be after that.....I'll still call you after my eye doctor app....

CF

Comment

Thats an Eretmodus Cyanostictus , great tankmates for Tropheus.

Comment

Originally posted by CichlidFan View Post
                  I forgot...I got an eye appointment at 1200....it will be after that.....I'll still call you after my eye doctor app....

CF
                  No problem Steve. I got chimba fry as well...

Comment

thanks Randal for allowing me to pick up the fishie from you on a holiday.....it was nice to see you and your beautiful significant other today....
                    so thanks again for the gobie.....he's adorable.....

Comment

good seeing you too. I know yall will take good care of him.

Comment

He/She is doing fine....I got two others a couple weeks ago from another box member, they are getting to know each other it would seem....lots of chasing and hiding going on....thanks again Randall.

CF

Comment

SOLD

Comment

Working...
                          X