This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tidepool Wet Dry

I have a Tidepool wet dry for sale, here are a couple pictures.

The tidepool is a basically the same thing as the standard wet drys, but it uses a revolving wheel to grow the freindly bacteria instead of using bio balls. What I liked about them too, is the fact that the incoming water is filtered by three media trays before the water gets to the (bio wheel)...
    These trays allow you to use whatever straining, or filtration media you chose. WYSIWYG excluding fishtank and or kirby.

Anyway, I would like to ask 45.00 for the Tidepool.

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

How many gallons is the sump area?

Comment

I am not sure....but i can google...

TaDaaaaa

CF
      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

^^^

Comment

I couldn't find the sump's capacity on the link you posted, CF...But I found this that said it's 10g?

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

yea i kept trying to figure that out too....
            I make people happy

Comment

It does give the dimensions....maybe using the nefty conversion charts traci installed??

But I'll give it my best guess and say about 8 to 12 gallons max.

I dont' really care if it sells or not, I can stuff it in the "fish closet" until I feel like messing with it again...I just thought I would see if anyone was looking for something like it ....no biggie.

CF

Comment

i'll trade you a kitty for it!!!!

Comment

How is sushi doing? He was missed ...but just for a little while... :)

CF

Comment

Going into the fish closet then....

CF

Comment

Working...
                    X