This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plant pkg for sale!!!!

redid my planted tank so i have a lot of extra plants that i will not be using or in the amoun that i have.....

~5 stems of Blyxa japonica
    ~8 stems of Dwarf Sag
    ~5 pinches of Elatine triandra
    ~square foot,1-2" thick carpet of Hemianthus micranthemoides
    there is about a stem or two of pennywort and Rotala R. and some other things.

anubias on a piece of driftwood and a good length of anubias not on a driftwood. 9"Lx7"Wx4"H

asking for $25 or trade for some holey,holey rock,  Rotala sp 'green', Egeria najas or just run it by me.

700g Mini-Monster tank

Re: Plant pkg for sale!!!!

Is it anubias nana?
    "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

I am interested - especially in the anubias on the driftwood - but are these high, medium or low light plants? I need low light and szid told me anubias would be good for that. Please let me know.

Comment

Daisy:
        The anubias is great for low light, but the others might not do so well. You could try the dwarf sag and the hemianthus, and possibly pennywort, but the rest probably wouldn't thrive in your light.  :(
        What do you say I buy the package, and give you the anubias on driftwood and anything else you might want? I'm dying to try the blyxa and elatine, but don't really have room for any more driftwood, or much else for that matter! If you're going to be home this weekend I could always drop by (and finally pick up those bromeliads!) and we could sort it out. Let me know!  

Comment

Mzungu:

I would like to try the dwarf sag if you're not going to use it yourself.
          Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

Mzungu,

I forgot,  I have a small piece of anubias nana I would trade for the dwarf sag.  I guess saying a small piece of anubias nana is rather redundant isn't it?

Comment

Mzungu,

That would be great! Let me know how much you want fo it and we'll keep in touch.

Thanks

Daisy

Comment

Szidlon:  That's okay, I'm all set with the anubias, but thanks! If it's okay, I would like to have one or two pieces of the dwarf sag. But the rest you can have.  :) Is there anything else out of the package you'd like to try?

Sorry, ek, we're kind of taking business into our own hands, evidently, but if it's all right with you, i'll drop by your work again and pick up the package? I don't have much to trade...if you want me to bring a stem or two of that plant we were talking about earlier, I can definitely do that. And since that's not really worth anything, I'll pay you the $25. Sound okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Mzungu";p="
                  Is there anything else out of the package you'd like to try?
                  I don't  think I have enough light for any real stem plants.  I do have CP's but I got them used and the bulbs are not as bright as they used to be (kinda like me  :wink: ) and the tank is deep at 28" so I have a problem getting the light to the bottom.  I'm not even sure the sags will be a good choice for me.

Comment

ek-
                    So in coordinating this, I realized that I haven't even spoken with you about whether or not the package is still available! If so, I'd love it.

Comment

the plant pkg is on a first come deal since the longer it sits in the ziploc the worse it will look.

spyke1969 pm'ed me last night but i will wait till this afternoon to see what he says and if he doesnt pick up then its yours mzungu or y'alls
                      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

sounds like they have it all worked out. I will get in on the next one!!Thanks!!

Comment

Well then that's that.

Mzungu when did you wanna meet? I haven't been to work in about a month but I could meet you somewhere closer to 610/galleria.
                          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

spyke - are you sure? It's first come first serve, so if you already claimed the package, then go ahead!  
                            If not...
                            ek - I know you've said before, but how close do you live to your work? If it's far, then we can meet in the middle according to residence if you want. I think I have plans for Thursday, but tonight would be good, or even Friday. Let me know.  :)

Comment

i live on I45 and gulfbank/w.mt houston area

not sure about tonight but friday for sure, i will let you know about tonight later when i wake up.
                              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
                              X