This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nano powerheads

Newb was looking for a nano powerhead and I happen to have these guys laying around that I picked up in a mass buy from a fellow Boxer. Here ya go!

Well, there's nothing written on the pump to tell me the rate, brand, model... nothing. They feel very solid, are quite small, and flow very strong. I think they are similar to this: http://www.drsfostersmith.com/produc...m?pcatid=20171

Here are some pics:

I have 3 of these, but one of the plugs was cut off one of the cords so you'd have to buy one and attach it. The other two I just tested and work great. $25 for all three.

Lemme know.

Those look like the ones EK was getting, but I am not sure....

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

nice little ph's!:)
      FRENCH FRY!!!

55g - Vieja Synspilum 'Biotope'

Comment

Originally posted by CichlidFan View Post
        Those look like the ones EK was getting, but I am not sure....

CF
        guess where these came from.....

Comment

They supposedly push like 250gph I believe... DC powered.

Make sure they all work... some of them didn't work.
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Newb found one already so if anyone wants these they're up for grabs.

EK, I checked out the two that weren't cut and they worked great. The third one lacks the plug in piece, so I'm not sure about it. What did you use these for? A salt nano tank?

Comment

I never had these in SW... well one of them I did use to pump water up to the sw tank from the water jug.

The others I used to add surface agitation or directed into the rocks to keep from having poop build up. Also used one for the wet/dry to recirculate the water in there for when I shut it down during water changes the bio-balls never go dry.
              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Is that the one that was in there when I picked up the tank? If so, that one's still in there. These three were in the "bonus box". What brand are these anyways?

Comment

Man... it was from one of the coral sites... fraggle reef or something
                  700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
                  X