Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted: 10 Gallon Aquarium (basic set-up)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: 10 Gallon Aquarium (basic set-up)

I am looking for a basic aquarium set up to put some fish in. I am not looking for nothing expensive. My one year old loved the fish at the zoo so I thought that a 10 gallon would be just the right set-up for him and not hard for me to keep up.

Thank you,
    Michael
    You will never know the true feeling of being loved until you feel it from your child.

depends on how much you want to spend, 50 bucks (brand new) will be enough to get started..

Comment

I am wanting to spend around $40.00. I was thinking that someone would have a set-up setting around and the tank would already be broken in.
      You will never know the true feeling of being loved until you feel it from your child.

Comment

ah...

Comment

He's got some tanks for sale in your price range but their 20s:

HoustonFishBox is an online community dedicated to bringing together people and their fish in Houston, Southeast Texas, and beyond.
          Houston Area Aquatic Plant Society
          Also follow us on Facebook and APC

Comment

I am interested in this one... Please send me a picture.

$50
            20 high with factory fitted top
            coralife T-5 double lamp 24" light
            UGF with air pumps
            planted with anubias, java fern and hygro
            blasting sand substrate
            petrified wood hardscape
            adult zigzag eel
            red and blue betta

Originally posted by Roujin View Post
            He's got some tanks for sale in your price range but their 20s:

http://houstonfishbox.com/vforums/sh...ad.php?t=30576

Comment

think there are picutres of that tank posted on that thread....Walmart had 10g setups for 40$ or so but the one above is a much better deal

Comment

Originally posted by Somefishguy View Post
                think there are picutres of that tank posted on that thread....Walmart had 10g setups for 40$ or so but the one above is a much better deal
                Just saw them! Thank you! It has been a long time since I have been on here but I should had remembered to look at the whole post.

I am interested in the tank with the eel.

Comment

if you havent done so you should either post in his thread or send the owner a pm

Comment

I did... it has been a while since I been on here so I am learning everything over again. Imageekgirl told me how to send a pm.

Comment

Ive got a 10 gallon, filter with black gravel and hood, hood need some new sockets for the bulbs. You can have it for $25. Iam in Spring, on the north side of town if your interested.

Comment

Please delete this posting. I have found a set-up that I am picking up tomorrow evening. Thanks to everyone for your help and offers.

Comment

Working...
                        X