This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Canister filter for 55g

Looking for a canister filter for a 55g that I am setting up, preferably an Eheim 2215.

I just got everything set up and this used HOB filter is NOISY as hell...I think I have to turn it off and just wait til I find something else.

Let me know what you have.

THANKS!!

lol
    im having the same problem with the used hob i got with my 20g long, good luck:)
    FRENCH FRY!!!

55g - Vieja Synspilum 'Biotope'

Comment

Originally posted by TaTeR ToT View Post
      lol
      im having the same problem with the used hob i got with my 20g long, good luck:)
      Thanks!!

I FINALLY got a tank on that stand you sold me, that's how long I've been waiting to set this tank up!! I just put the water in a bit ago and hooked everything up ... but this filter isn't gunna fly!! Oh well, I've waited this long anyhow...

Comment

Just a note: I have a 2215 on a 55 gal. and had to add a HOB filter also. I would look to at least a 2217 for a 55 gal. The 2215 just isn't enough filter for a 55 gal. Just my opinion.
        Proud and Penniless Texas Aggie Dad!

Comment

Originally posted by TXHawgHunter View Post
          Just a note: I have a 2215 on a 55 gal. and had to add a HOB filter also. I would look to at least a 2217 for a 55 gal. The 2215 just isn't enough filter for a 55 gal. Just my opinion.
          Thanks!! Will look for a 2217 then...

Comment

I ran a 72 gallon and a 50 gallon with 2215's without issues. Cleaned the filter every 4 months. Now I had planted tanks with community fish. It really matters what is going to be in the tank.

Comment

I've got a 2217 that I picked up from another member on here that I've decided not to use. I put new filter floss in and and never ran it, I'll let it go for $75 if you are interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Hanson77 View Post
                I've got a 2217 that I picked up from another member on here that I've decided not to use. I put new filter floss in and and never ran it, I'll let it go for $75 if you are interested.
                PM sent!! Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
                X