This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS - F1 Moba Fry (w/updated pics)

Promised you some updated information and pics. Here it is..........

-18 F1 regular moba fry from my wc moba mommas. Their coloring is beautiful and they have dark, solid stripes. At 1" they are available for $30 each. They are at 1.5" now. If you buy 15 or more from these spawns, I offer a volume discount which drops the price to $25 per fry. You can pick them up now. I keep my fry in diy floating nurseries.

-27 F1 moba fry from my wc black moba momma. Her fry are A-1, choice fish with the richest blue coloring you look for in mobas with the darkest, solid stripes. At 1" they are available for $40 each. If you buy 10 or more, the price drops down to $35 each. I have 27 of these high quality moba fry. They are hitting slightly over 1" now.

Pics of the actual fish are below plus a few of my wc moba colony:

diy floating nursery with the 18 F1's from my regular wc moba mommas

same fry as above in a plastic bowl

same fry in my hand. Check out the beautiful coloring

same fry, plus more in my hand.

diy floating nursery with 27 F1's from my wc black moba momma

same wc black moba momma fry.....pic from above nursery

more of same in my hand.

pic of wc daddy. He's almost 13" now.

pic of moba colony

another pic

adding 1 more tank pic due to double pic above.

These will be the last batches of fry available before Christmas. I promised to give you guys and gals first dibs before posting on other sites later this week.
    Last edited by RonR.; 11-13-2009, 03:17 AM.
    180g Oceanic w/colony of 8 WC Moba Fronts (1m/7f) purchased from TNT Cichlids in Jan '05 & numerous fry. 1 F1 adult moba male. 2 2217 Eheims, 2 6080 Tunze Streams, WISA airpump, single stage Johnson ETC.....fishkeeping since 1988.

Several inquiries.......fry still available. Posting on several fish sites this evening. If you've been seriously thinking about getting some moba fry, don't miss this opportunity. Thanks in advance for checking out this ad.
    180g Oceanic w/colony of 8 WC Moba Fronts (1m/7f) purchased from TNT Cichlids in Jan '05 & numerous fry. 1 F1 adult moba male. 2 2217 Eheims, 2 6080 Tunze Streams, WISA airpump, single stage Johnson ETC.....fishkeeping since 1988.

Comment

Moba Moba Moba

wow been wanting to get some Moba,
      Live in louisiana but in houston often...
      Still have some available??
      cajun

Comment

how many fry do you still have available?
        If it ain't wild caught
        You ain't doing it right

Comment

I have 6 serious local and out-of-town inquiries. Each wants 10-15 fry which is usually the norm, but no firm commitments as some are setting up new tanks or trying to sell/trade fish to make room. These fry need their own growout tank.

3-4 buyers will take these 45 fish. Most of the interest is on the fry from my wc black moba momma.

I enjoy growing out my fry. I wish I could keep them all. As they get bigger, the price increases.

Comment

Got anything in the 3-4 inch range?

Comment

Katy, thanks for your inquiry. I have 2 3"-4" F1 mobas. One is super nice. The 2nd one is a one-eyed beauty that I saved after it injured itself trying to guard its cave. Both are unsexed. I've had them for around 7 mos. I would sell the first one for $85 and the 2nd one for $60. Take both for $130.

The fry I am selling will get to 3" in about 7 mos so you may want to consider growing the out.

I sold 10 fry today and have 17 left of my F1's from my wc black moba momma.
              Last edited by RonR.; 11-12-2009, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Have 10 fry over 1" from my wc black moba momma left. They are $40 each or $35 each if you buy all 10.

My regular F1's are hitting almost 1 3/4" now. I have 18 left. The price is still $30 each. If you buy 15 or more, the price drops to $25 each, but not for long. When these babies hit the 2" mark the price increases.

Checking on interest here. I am selling 2 of my F1 moba adults that just turned 4 years old this month. I have 3 more available depending on interest. I will try to vent them this weekend. I am selling them for $125 each.

PM me if you are interested in fry or the larger F1 adults. All fish are A-1+++
                Last edited by RonR.; 11-20-2009, 05:13 PM.

Comment

All fry from my wc black moba momma are sold. I have only 11 of my regular F1's available.

They are hitting 2" now and are $35 each. They have beautiful coloring and solid black stripes.

These will be the last fry available before Christmas. PM me if interested.

Comment

10 F1's from my wc black moba momma are available. They are 1.25" now and are $40 each or $35 each if you take all 10. The buyer had to back out due to unfortunate personal circumstances. PM me if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by RonR. View Post
                      10 F1's from my wc black moba momma are available. They are 1.25" now and are $40 each or $35 each if you take all 10. The buyer had to back out due to unfortunate personal circumstances. PM me if interested.
                      Also have 11 regular F1's that are 2". They are $35 each. I had them sold, then not sold, then sold......they are available again and super nice.

Comment

Update:

I have 8 regular F1's that are 2" @ $35 each. They are beautiful with great coloring.

I have 10 F1's from my wc black moba momma. They are 1.25" and are $40 each. If you take all 10 the price drops down to $35 per fish.

PM me if interested. These are my last fry available before Christmas.

FYI - I have 11 F1's that are around .5" that will be available for pickup sometime in late Jan or early Feb. Also my wc black moba momma will be spawning again this month and her fry will be available in Feb/Mar 2010.

I lowered my prices for 2009 by $10 per fish to help fishkeepers during the recession. I will most likely maintain these prices til the 1st/2nd quarter of 2010 and increase them accordingly. If you want to start getting into mobas, the time is now or at least in the next 6 mos before the prices increase again.

Comment

Originally posted by RonR. View Post
                          Update:

I have 8 regular F1's that are 2" @ $35 each. They are beautiful with great coloring.

I have 10 F1's from my wc black moba momma. They are 1.25" and are $40 each. If you take all 10 the price drops down to $35 per fish.

PM me if interested. These are my last fry available before Christmas.

FYI - I have 11 F1's that are around .5" that will be available for pickup sometime in late Jan or early Feb. Also my wc black moba momma will be spawning again this month and her fry will be available in Feb/Mar 2010.

I lowered my prices for 2009 by $10 per fish to help fishkeepers during the recession. I will most likely maintain these prices til the 1st/2nd quarter of 2010 and increase them accordingly. If you want to start getting into mobas, the time is now or at least in the next 6 mos before the prices increase again.
                          All mobas described above are still available, healthy, and growing out nicely with beautiful rich blue coloration. PM me if interested.

Comment

SOLD. I have 6-8 F1's that will be ready in Feb. My wc black moba momma spawned 12-31-09. I stripped her this weekend yielding 20 fry. These will be ready the end of March.

Comment

Working...
                            X