This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT: Canister Filters

I have two options i'm trying to achieve and either one is cool with me.

First: I would like to trade my Eheim 2217 for a Rena XP3. My Eheim is fully functional (its working on my tank as we speak). It comes with all the media, quick disconnects, etc. The only reason i want an XP3 is because i am OCD and I need my filters to match.

Second: I might want to trade both of my canisters (Rena XP3 and Eheim 2217) for a complete wet/dry. I need it to be able to sit under my 125g and be enough flow to clean it as well. This is the option i would rather find, but both are viable.

If you can help me achieve either one of these goals, please let me know.
    Thank you
    If it ain't wild caught
    You ain't doing it right

i have a rena xp3 lying around.....ive never owned an eheim so im intrigued....however i am like you and am OCD about those kind of things...let me think about it
    I make people happy

Comment

Originally posted by mark razmandi View Post
      i have a rena xp3 lying around.....ive never owned an eheim so im intrigued....however i am like you and am OCD about those kind of things...let me think about it
      The Eheim 2217 is a great filter, and it was my first choice when i set my tank up, but i really like the outtake attachment on my XP3. It seems to "shoot" the water out a little harder than the 2217. (probably all in my head). Anyway, let me know what you decide. It'd be cool to meet you either in person either way. My brother said you were a cool guy.
      If it ain't wild caught
      You ain't doing it right

Comment

Originally posted by FrontosaurusRex View Post
        The Eheim 2217 is a great filter, and it was my first choice when i set my tank up, but i really like the outtake attachment on my XP3. It seems to "shoot" the water out a little harder than the 2217. (probably all in my head). Anyway, let me know what you decide. It'd be cool to meet you either in person either way. My brother said you were a cool guy.
        whos your bro?
        I make people happy

Comment

his HFB name is "Newb" but his real name is Randall. He and my other brother Ryan (who is not one of us) were at John's house the other night.
          If it ain't wild caught
          You ain't doing it right

Comment

Originally posted by FrontosaurusRex View Post
            his HFB name is "Newb" but his real name is Randall. He and my other brother Ryan (who is not one of us) were at John's house the other night.
            oh sweet, i remember you
            I make people happy

Comment

That's their other brother Mark. Randell was with another brother that does not keep fishes at the GHAC party. Rex didn't go to that party.
              I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Originally posted by myjohnson View Post
                That's their other brother Mark. Randell was with another brother that does not keep fishes at the GHAC party. Rex didn't go to that party.
                oh nvm then
                I make people happy

Comment

C'mon, swap me filters. I'll even throw in a BN Pleco for being nice.
                  If it ain't wild caught
                  You ain't doing it right

Comment

hahaha. c'mon down to Baytown again dude. You can make this trade and come see your future colony of Dubs again!!!
                    250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

psh, yall are trippin...i dont wanna drive that far again im too lazy :P:P:P
                      I make people happy

Comment

if you wanna come get it, ill trade you
                        I make people happy

Comment

Yo Rhett, I have a spare 2217 if you want to trade the xp3 for a second 2217.
                          Just throwing that possibility out there.
                          Lmk
                          FRENCH FRY!!!

55g - Vieja Synspilum 'Biotope'

Comment

i assume youre talking to me but who the heck is rhett? lol

and the trade fell through because im missing some media baskets and a hose...i know its here somewhere....
                            I make people happy

Comment

rhett is frontosaurousrex, lol
                              FRENCH FRY!!!

55g - Vieja Synspilum 'Biotope'

Comment

Working...
                              X