Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone has an extra 125 gallon tank for sale?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone has an extra 125 gallon tank for sale?

Like it states I need a standard 125 gallon tank. Just tank only. Let me know

I have a 90 gallon..... think measures 48 x 18 x 24 not sure on those measurements tank. stand and top 75.00 I used it for a lizard & fish Palidarium

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyDx9YknJsg here is a link what is looked like...it is empty now
    Had about 900 gallons now I am tired and selling them off...

Comment

no thanks I need a 6 foot tank

Comment

Just curious kevin, why another one?

CF
        Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Originally posted by CichlidFan View Post
          Just curious kevin, why another one?

CF
          I had a crazy night last night. Got home to find that the tank had cracked. One huge crack on the back side of the tank. :furious:I'm still in shock, but luckily I got home in time to catch the leak before it got all over my floor. So now my dad tells me to change out the back glass. I just wanted to see if anyone has a tank for me or would it be easier to replace the glass.

Any ideas why it would crack? I think it was cause I took off the trim.

Comment

not mine. looks decent in the picture... There are couple of other 125 on craiglist, but they are asking a lot more for it.

Comment

dude I would pay 200 just for that stand.
              I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Well, I suppose it could have something to do with it, and how it's handled when it's moved....I'm sorry to hear about this of course and I asked because I was concerned when you set it up so fast and did not retrim like we talked about...I cringe when I see post of large tanks without their trim...it just seems a bit risky to me....

I'm sorry about the tank but I can't help you out at this time.....

CF
                Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

I had a feeling that something would go wrong setting up this tank fast. I knew I should of kept the trim on but I asked around and people was like its ok that trim is just there for cosmetic purposes. So I went ahead and listened to them. Should of just kept it on. Not like it was showing cause the stand covers up the bottom trim.

Anyway its my fault and I definitely know now TO NEVER REMOVE THE TRIM OFF ANY TANK.

Steve I just hate that I messed up a perfectly great tank that you and fishlady took so much care of.

Comment

Originally posted by kevinly View Post
                    Any ideas why it would crack? I think it was cause I took off the trim.
                    Could have had a small hairline crack in it with it was not holding water and when the tank was filled the pressure caused it to bust.

I have a 6 footer if you are interested, check your PM.
                    I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Originally posted by myjohnson View Post
                      Could have had a small hairline crack in it with it was not holding water and when the tank was filled the pressure caused it to bust.

I have a 6 footer if you are interested, check your PM.
                      I filled the tank up outside for two days outside to make sure it would hold.

ARG!!!! Should of taken my time setting up this tank, but you know when you get something new and you have that feeling of setting it up ASAP. I was too damn anxious!!!

Comment

I don't really see how filling it up really fast would be a problem.

Tank might have been unleveled can caused to much pressure on one side.
                        I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Kevin, no need for apologies, I feel just as bad about your loss....

Don't go beating yourself up about your decisions, we've all been there and done that....

I just wish I had another tank for you....what is your FH in now?

CF

Comment

Originally posted by CichlidFan View Post
                            I just wish I had another tank for you....what is your FH in now?

CF
                            I put him in a 55 divided in two with another flowerhorn. Its very cramped for him, but funny thing is I woke up this morning to find he is not a bit stressed.

Comment

mike is selling most of the old display tanks. call him at FR2
                              fishless

Comment

Working...
                              X