Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone has an extra 125 gallon tank for sale?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to be moving my fronts or chimba's into that cherry 135 in a week or two, and I MAY decide to sell another one of my 135's....But if I do, and you buy it....I'm delivering it and your not going to be stripping any trim of it....

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Originally posted by CichlidFan View Post
      I'm going to be moving my fronts or chimba's into that cherry 135 in a week or two, and I MAY decide to sell another one of my 135's....But if I do, and you buy it....I'm delivering it and your not going to be stripping any trim of it....

CF

Haha who could say no to that. Sure thing Steve let me know. Only thing is that I have to find a tank for my flowerhorn soon.

Comment

I only have a 125 tank and stand to sell....$350.

Comment

Originally posted by kevinly View Post
          Haha who could say no to that. Sure thing Steve let me know. Only thing is that I have to find a tank for my flowerhorn soon.

You mentioned earlier that he did not seem stressed at all....then I'd say leave him be for the time being and you this time .....take your time setting up your new tank....

CF
          Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

i have a 7ft 140 i'm selling. full setup. you could sell off anything you didn't need. 450.00 theres pics and a thread in the buy sell trade section. divide that in 2 and he wouldn't be cramped ever lol.
            140 New World Cichlids
            125 African Lakes Victoria and Malawi
            80 Lake Tanganyika (Burundi Frontosas)
            30 Pundamilia Neyerie Ruti Island group
            29 Tropical Semi Aggressive/Community
            And to think....in January it was just the 29...)

Comment

i have a piece of glass that came off a 180 gallon tank that i can sell for cheap if you want to replace just the glass

Comment

I believe it would be taller than the piece that needs replacing...??

CF

Comment

Originally posted by kevinly View Post
                  I put him in a 55 divided in two with another flowerhorn. Its very cramped for him, but funny thing is I woke up this morning to find he is not a bit stressed.
                  i thought u had it in a 75 right?
                  why not put back in there?

Comment

dude i would totally go for cichlidchics 7ft tank!
                    its got a big wetdry w/ pump, and its got awesome dimensions.

you could have 2 big fh's in it!
                    FRENCH FRY!!!

55g - Vieja Synspilum 'Biotope'

Comment

Originally posted by TaTeR ToT View Post
                      dude i would totally go for cichlidchics 7ft tank!
                      its got a big wetdry w/ pump, and its got awesome dimensions.

you could have 2 big fh's in it!
                      +1
                      fishless

Comment

Working...
                      X