This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS - Near Complete 150 Gallon Marine Setup - Baytown, Tx

Please forgive me for making this my first post. This is a very motivated seller. I bought this with the intention of setting it up, but with my wife in school full time, and having a toddler running around I don't have time to mess around with it. You may have seen my ad for this on craigslist or aquariacentral.

I have a 150 gallon tank (with wooden cabinet stand), fluorescent lighting kit, two heating coils, a chiller, overflow, sump w/bio balls, UV filter, and canister filter.

It still needs all the tubes and a hood, but those can be had at the pet shop for cheap.

Need to unload the thing over the Christmas holidays.

Will also throw in some fish books, 5 gallon buckets, and a couple of bags of ocean salt. Also, at no additional cost, the wood trim I bought to reframe the tank with.

I'm asking $500.00 or best reasonable offer.

I just finished painting the stand and light kit chocolate brown last night, so I don't have pics, of that yet. I also am adding oil-rubbed bronze hardware to the stand tonight.

As I said, I need this thing gone quick, so if you're looking for a huge tank at a decent price, I'm your man.

gregwied@vzw.blackberry.net

Just a reminder (and a bump ) that this is not a firm price. Make an offer. I need this thing gone.

Comment

Good Luck on the sale, and do post the tank and stand pictures when you can...that will surely help add excitement to your ad....

CF
      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Working...
      X