This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Clear 300 Complete

I have a like new ProClear 300 that I hate to part with, but since I haven't set it up since I bought it 2 yrs ago, it's time to let it go. It comes with everything except for the pump....I have all the bio balls in another bucket....the overflow box was used on another tank, but is still in excellent condition. The sump itself has never had any water in it...275.00 OBO.

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

How much just for the sump without bioball?

Comment

So are you saying that you want only the sump? No Bio Balls....No Hoses, No Overflow box...?

CF
      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

sump and hoses only

Comment

depending on how much you sell it for, if luxtralarge just want the hoses and sump, ill buy the overflow. and maybe bio balls too
          I make people happy

Comment

How long would you hold it if I committed to the entire setup now? I can't get to Houston for at least the next two weeks, although I'm trying to pull over home to the tropheus meeting next week.

Donald
            300+RR (8-10 ft x 30"x30") - Waiting to find it... Lake Tanganyikan
            225RR (72"x24"Wx29"H) DSA - Lake Tanganyikan WC Murago
            210RR (60"x24"Wx32"H) AGE - Lake Tanganyikan WC IN PROGRESS
            160RR 1/2 cylinder (60"x30"Wx30"H) AGE - Altum Biotope IN PROGRESS
            90RR (36"x24"Wx25"H) NEO DSA - Rio Meta Biotope
            90RR (36"x24"Wx25"H) NEO DSA - Lake Valencia Biotope

Comment

for the asking price of 275.00, I would be happy to hold it at least another 30 days .....and I would really appreciate the opportunity to recover most of my investiment....

CF

Comment

Pending weekend P/U....

CF

Comment

Working...
                X