This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used Tanks 20L 20H and 10

I have three used tanks for sale. I'd like to get $50 for all three together but I am open to offers. I'm also looking for a used 50 gallon in decent shape if you want to trade.

None are perfect condition but they don't have any major flaws either. The 20 long top trim is split in several places and carved up quite a bit on the inside rim. It works fine and in fact I have fish in it right now. It has a flat black auto primer painted background. The 20 high doesn't have any background. The 10 gallon has a cool design on the background but it was by accident and on the wrong side of the glass. I painted it red but it was still slightly see through so I used the black primer paint on it and the black cracked because it dried faster. It doesn't really show up with a light on the tank but you can see it if there is a light behind it.
    135 gal Fahaka Puffer
    150 gal Threadfin Acaras, Angels, Red Spotted Severum, Gold Severum, and a Silver Dollar
    185 gal Demasoni, Yellow Labs, Venustus, Rustys, Plecos, Clown Loaches, and Sharks

Heres pics of the back of the 10 gallon, and then with it lit from behind and above.
    Attached Files
    135 gal Fahaka Puffer
    150 gal Threadfin Acaras, Angels, Red Spotted Severum, Gold Severum, and a Silver Dollar
    185 gal Demasoni, Yellow Labs, Venustus, Rustys, Plecos, Clown Loaches, and Sharks

Comment

20 long
      Attached Files
      135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

Just to clarify, the paint on the 10 gallon is on the outside of the glass. By wrong side of the glass, I meant the layering of the colors is wrong for the effect to be seen from the front of the tank.
        135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

$40? These would make nifty fry tanks or something. Want to buy just one? LMK!
          135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

I need the 20L, Mine started a small leak.
            If you call tonight, I'll pick up tonight.
            Is it 30' x 12 1/2" ????
            713-882-1324
            20gal. Neo.Brichardi fry
            30gal. Neo.Brichardi
            110gal. Eclectochromis Lobochilus Hertae

Comment

I wish i had seen this earlier. Its too late tonight but check your PM and maybe we can work something out tomorrow. Yes, its 30" x 12 1/2"
              135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

dude beefy im really diggin that background on the 10! lol you gotta show me how you did that! *free bump*
                40G Breeder (47G) Planted Topless Tank

Comment

LOL Thanks! I'm working on figuring out how to get the effect to show on the inside of the glass. Once the weather cooperates and I get it down, I'll post a thread on it.
                  135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

Working...
                  X